Corinthians anuncia Gustavo Henrique; saiba divisão dos direitos e valores da multa

Gustavo Henrique has become Corinthians’ sixth signing in this transfer window. The defender, previously with Spain’s Real Valladolid, has inked a contract with Timão until December 31, 2025.

As reported earlier, Gustavo Henrique terminated his contract with the Spanish team and joins Corinthians at no cost. The club now holds 70% of the 30-year-old player’s economic rights, while the remaining 30% stays with Real Valladolid. Gustavo Henrique’s buyout clause is set at R$300 million for the domestic market and 100 million euros for the international market.

A product of Santos’ youth academy, Gustavo Henrique gained prominence in Brazilian football with Flamengo, amassing 86 appearances, eight goals, and three assists. Before his move to Spanish football, he played for Fenerbahce in Turkey.